While we all know about the challenges and negatives of 2021. When we focus on the year in review 2021, we will focus on the positives and then share some insights about our goals and objectives for 2022! These highlights are a result of a decade’s worth of effort and fulfilling professional aspirations such as:
How Axelligence Helped Our Clients in 2021
- Account Suspensions
- New Accounts
- Account Verifications
- HMRC Registrations
Our Clients Sell in Marketplaces Worldwide! They live in:
- United Kingdom
- United States
2021 Company Highlights
- Axelligence has grown to a team of 5 employees including:
- Performance specialist, compliance expert, brand developer and bookkeeper
- Expanded office to accomodate our growing team
- Coffee and Conversation with members of BIZFLUENCE
- WOW!! Ecommerce Sellers, Florida, USA
- ECOMMERCE NOW – Tel Aviv, Israel
- Salary and support to gentlemen learning in higher-level Jewish Institutions
- Chanukah distribution of groceries to families in need
- Donated over 40K to men’s learning initiatives
What Will 2022 Look Like?
2021 was a year of transitions and growth and we’re hoping for the same in 2022!! We want to help more customers with Amazon suspensions and opening new Amazon Seller Accounts. We want to show our clients that the world’s biggest retailer is waiting for more quality sellers, successfully selling, and keeping their accounts healthy!
It’s not only seller account health that’s important. Our primary wishes and hopes are that this global pandemic draws to a close and that we have health and wellness for the entire world.
We want to be able to give BACK to the community – more outreach opportunities – connecting with our local residents offering necessary support services.
As our review of 2021 draws to a close we would like to fondly wish our friends, families and clients a very Happy New Year. May 2021 bring all of our needs closer together!
Alex Israel Shushan & The Axelligence Team