My Amazon Listing is Suppressed, OH NO!
You’ve done what you needed to do: You’ve searched for the best product to sell, you researched keywords, important phrases, and competitive pricing. Now what? You list the item, sit back and relax and watch as the profits come in. But, when you checked the listing, you found that it was suppressed, translating into a loss of all that revenue you were counting on!
What can I do about it?
With all the work you did BEFORE you added the listing, you will have even more work in order to maintain, update and upgrade the listing. So, let’s analyze what is missing (or what needs to be changed) on the listing:
- Do you have at least one main image?
- Does your image quality comply with all of Amazon standards?
- Is your product description detailed and complete?
- Is all necessary information included? (Bullet points, brand information etc)
- Does your title comply with Amazon’s requirements?
- Is your product categorized correctly?
Can a suppressed listing be fixed?
Sure! Here are the steps you need to fix a suppressed listing:
- Navigate to ‘Manage Inventory’ (you can find it under the Inventory tab in Seller Central)
- Click ‘Suppressed’ and select the desired product listings.
- If you don’t see the suppressed button, that means that your listings are all active!
- Edit your listings by reviewing and fixing all quality issues
- Pay attention: you may have more than one quality issue to fix!!
- Have all issues been resolved? Click ‘Save and Finish’ to exit.
Suspended Account? Need help with LISTING SUSPENSIONS or SUPPRESSIONS? The experts at Axelligence will create and submit your Amazon appeal. Trust us to get your account reinstated and products unblocked! Get back to what you do best…selling and reaching for the top!