There are a few reasons why Amazon may suspend your account:
- Your customer service (NCX) and Shipping Performance (ODR) is unsatisfactory. Your performance is based on the following metrics:
- Late Shipment Rate Target -> under 4%
- Pre-fulfillment Cancel Rate → under 2.5%
- Valid tracking rate target → over 95%
- The Customer Performance Rate (based on Negative feedback, A-to-z Guarantee Claims and Chargeback claims)
- To avoid getting suspended avoid these policy violations (these are just a few of many):
- Selling (or sourcing) inauthentic products
- Opening up more than one seller account
- Manipulating customer reviews
- Copywrite or intellectual proper claims….there are many more
- An item or items in your catalogue are restricted from being sold
The experts at Axelligence will thoroughly assess your account and all correspondence between you and Amazon regarding your suspension notification. Once we’ve evaluated the root cause of your suspension, we will customize your Plan of Action (POA). We can usually have your first POA ready in about 1-2 business days. It is not uncommon for Amazon to require more than on POA before your account gets reinstated. We’ll provide you with additional tools to help YOU get back to selling! Our Plans of Action are individualized for each client, and we have an over 90% success rate of getting our customers’ accounts reinstated! in 2020 we helped over 100 clients get their accounts reinstated!
- Check your Health Account Dashboard DAILY. Keep track of your account performance and be attentive to any issues that are affecting your seller metrics.
- Do not ignore notifications. Respond to all messages and notifications in a timely manner. (Did you know that there’s an Amazon mobile app?)
- It’s your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the ever changing landscape of the Amazon platform, make sure you are current with any policy or terms and conditions updates and changes