YES!! You can be a successful drop shipper on Amazon and still stay within Amazon’s policies! But there are few caveats! Learn how to be a successful drop-shipper on Amazon – and how to do it without violating any of Amazon’s policies.
What is Drop Shipping on Amazon?
New to the Concept? Here’s a brief summary of drop shipping. Storage: Instead of having your merchandise at an FBA warehouse, or in your own warehouse, drop shippers fulfill customer orders directly from the dedicated supplier(s), or manufacturer(s).
SOME PROS AND CONS OF DROP SHIPPING:
There are quite a few positive reasons to enter the world of drop shipping. If want to sell on Amazon don’t violate Amazon’s Terms of Service. You need to pay attention to Quality Control. When you inspect items in your own hands, you know the exact condition of the product and package before it heads out to the customer. As a drop shipper, you rely on your supplier or manufacturer to ensure that, at every step of the supply chain, your product, and packaging are:
- High Quality and durable
- All packing slips, packaging materials and anything else included with the product MUST contain YOUR company name
- Authentically sourced, when needed (be prepared with detailed invoices)
- Delivered within the time-frame promised
Chances are good that you’ll be accepting returns on items that you’ve drop shipped. How will you manage customer service? What will you be doing with returned items? It is your job to be vigilant about your Account Health Dashboard and checking Amazon’s Policies (including feedback, A-z Guarantee Claims, and delivery times).
You must always:
- Be the seller on record of your products.
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them.
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products.
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
For more information about Amazon’s drop shipping policies, click here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/201808410. Dropshipping on Amazon can be a profitable and exciting endeavor! With foresight, planning, and effective procedures in place, your potential to have a successful dropshipping business can be well within your reach!
Have you received a suspension notice for violating Amazon’s DROP SHIPPING POLICIES? (or any type of SUSPENSION?) LET US KNOW! The experts at Axelligence are here to review your account and work with you to develop a Plan of Action (POA) so that you can get back to business quickly and efficiently!