Why is it important that your title, images, and descriptions are as accurate as possible?
- So customers can make the best decisions
- So customers do not complain that the item that they received was the wrong item
- Because most customers…LOOK at the pictures
Let’s talk about IMAGES and why they are so important for your account health AND your bottom line!!
“When a seller includes unapproved content in the image for their private label product, it may result in an image violation.”
It’s pretty easy to weed out the obvious – anything obscene or copyrighted images. But what are some of the more “subtle” errors that sellers can make to incur an image violation?
- If you’re a .com seller, and your item comes for a foreign country, the label MUST include English directions.
- Don’t use STOCK IMAGES (unless you have written authorization, or that they are public domain)
- Images must not contain nudity or be sexually suggestive. Leotards, underwear, and swimwear for kids and baby must not be shown on a human model.
Make sure you follow Amazon’s guidelines for the size, quality and specifications for the images for your products. More than 75% of Amazon’s customers look at pictures BEFORE making their purchase. Your pictures should be remarkable!
For more in Amazon’s image guidelines, click here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G1881&language=en-US&ref=efph_G1881_cont_17811
Remember….image violations and description violates tend to go “hand in hand”. Account suspended? Troubles with listings or image violations? The experts at Axelligence are HERE FOR YOU! We help with all suspensions and will write and craft your professional appeal to get you reinstated!
Next week….DESCRIPTION VIOLATIONS!